Monday, September 10, 2007

People Watching at the Phoenix Airport

Last week, I had a meeting in Phoenix. While at the airport, waiting for my return flight, I decided to put my book down--I just watched the people around me. Here is what I saw (photos taken with my camera phone, but much funnier in person):
2nd Runner Up:
(Notice the high water pants)
1st Runner Up:
Notice the arms resting on his gut for his reading convenience.
Grand Champion:
No, I am not kidding. He was really wearing those shorts with the wife beater! To make it even better, he has that perm-style hairdo. He watched way too much Three's Company!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those floods look about like Cal's new camo hunting pants. He made the purchase without trying them on. He was upset about what the bears would think if they spotted him. Fortunately he didn't see any.

Ammon said...

Were people staring at you as you snapped these?
Just think, as we were taking pictures of the animals at the zoo, you were taking these pictures of other rare species...at the airport!

Anonymous said...

I kind of feel bad for these people. You forgot to put the black bar over their eyes like in Us Magazine :)

Steve said...

Hey, I have those same shorts! Sweet!

McKenzie Larson said...

dad, don't you rest your arms on your gut for reading convenience??

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact I do. I rest my drink there as well...thanks for noticing.